Theosophy Helps Us Build a
Sacred Atmosphere in Daily Life
These are a few texts on family life and personal duties as part of the path to wisdom.
The last items in the list discuss the lower self and the emotional life of truth-seekers as sources of sacred lessons.
1) Turning a House Into a Temple:
2) Is Family Life a Duty?:
3) Hierocles, On Marriage:
4) Love Without Violence:
5) How Women Enlighten the Future:
6) Stopping Filicide, Respecting Children:
7) An Old Celtic Legend of Atlantis:
8) On Abortion: Is Foeticide a Crime?:
9) The Art of Loving:
10) Freedom from Attachment to Pain:
11) Respect for the Lower Self:
12) The Lower Self as a Tool:
13) The Two Sides of Human Soul:
14) Self-Forgetfulness and Bliss:
Besides the links indicated, the above texts are easy to find in the Lists of Texts in Alphabetical Order at our various websites: www.HelenaBlavatsky.org, www.TheosophyOnline.com, www.FilosofiaEsoterica.com, www.CarlosCardosoAveline.com and www.AmazoniaTeosofica.com.br.
E-Theosophy e-group offers a regular study of the classic, intercultural theosophy taught by Helena P. Blavatsky (photo).
Those who want to join E-Theosophy e-group at YahooGroups can do that by visiting https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/E-Theosophy/info.