In the front page of the September edition, the Aquarian presents the article “An Improvement of the Heart”, which says:
“In one of his books, Boris Johnson describes a special moment in the life of Winston Churchill.”
On page three we have “The Key to Contentment: Less Cunning, More Intelligence”. The notes “The Horizon of Freedom”, “The Substance of One’s Agenda” and “The Possibility of a New World War” will be found on page four.
Other topics in the September edition include:
* The Endless and the Limited;
* I.K. Taimni – The Role of Tapas in Raja Yoga;
* A Book Recommended by Helena Blavatsky – Buchanan, on Moral Education;
* Thomas Cleary – From the Taoist Classic ‘Wen-tzu’;
* The Writings of an Eastern Master – 30, Other Letters to the Chela S. Ramaswamier; and
* Thoughts Along the Road.
With 16 pages, the Aquarian includes the List of New Items at the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.