The October 2020 Aquarian is here, and it opens with the article “Common Sense in Theosophical Circles”.
See the first lines:
One of the thoughts I have been contemplating and debating from several angles recently is that affinity is often stronger than reasoning.
In many situations, consensus and collectively shared feelings easily defeat the voice of conscience and eliminate any sober and balanced perception of facts.
These are other topics:
* The Preliminary Practice of Yoga (p.03)
* Hercules, Baladeva and the Origin of the Mysteries, by Helena Blavatsky (p.05)
* The Key to Progress (p.16)
* Inward Training: A Few Ancient Verses from the Book “Original Tao”, by Harold D. Roth (p.17)
* A Certain Perplexity (p.19)
* The Kindle Edition of “The Fire and Light”, at Amazon (p.20)
* Thoughts Along the Road – Strengthening One’s Closeness to the Trees (p.21)
* Independent Theosophy on Facebook (p.22) and
* Positive Thought in a Negative World, an article from the Indian magazine ‘The Theosophical Movement’ (p.24)
With 25 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
The Facebook group “Theosophy and Future” offers a regular study of the classic, intercultural theosophy taught by Helena P. Blavatsky.
Those who want to join Theosophy and Future on Facebook can do that by visiting
See and Like the Facebook pages “E-Theosophy”, “Carlos Cardoso Aveline” and “The Aquarian Theosophist”.