This is the opening thought of November edition:
“That which we sow is more important than whatever we may harvest.”
Page one has the note “Living the Inner Spirit of Christmas”. On page two the reader will find “Slow is Beautiful” and “Building the Life We Want”. On p. three, “The Secret to True Cooperation” and the link to a one-minute contemplative video produced by “The Aquarian”.
Pages four and five present the article “The Limits of Responsibility” by John Garrigues. On p. six, “The Grand Rule of Learning”. On p. 7, “Maeterlinck Quotes Carlyle: The Power of Silence”.
These are other topics in the November edition:
* Observing the Topography of Life;
* William Penn: Of the Government of Thoughts;
* The First Year of the ULT: A Historical Assessment Written by The Main Founder of the United Lodge;
* Thoughts Along the Road;
* Spinoza and Western Philosophers: an Unfinished Manuscript on the Theosophy of Western Philosophers, by Helena P. Blavatsky; and
* From a Student’s Notebook.
The 19 pp. edition includes the List of New Texts in our websites.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian Theosophist” in our associated websites.
On the role of the esoteric movement in the ethical awakening of mankind during the 21st century, see the book “The Fire and Light of Theosophical Literature”, by Carlos Cardoso Aveline.
Published in 2013 by The Aquarian Theosophist, the volume has 255 pages and can be obtained through Amazon Books.