This is the opening thought of the May 2016 edition:
“Absolute justice is unavoidable: the Law of Karma takes no bribes.”
Pages 1-2 present the article “The Art of Listening”, on the necessary balance between Sound and Silence. On page 2, a short note on “The Unworded Reality of Bliss”. The reader will find “The Voice of the Ocean” on p. 3, “Gayatri the Mantra” on p. 4, “The Correct Use of Imagination” on p. 5, and “Managing the Use of Sincerity” on p. 6.
“The Enlightening Power of Jupiter” is on p. 7, and “The Daily Formation of Character” on p. 8. Pages 9-10 present a short note most likely written by Damodar Mavalankar: “An Invisible and Decisive Correlation: Human Ethics and Earthquakes”.
These are some of the other topics in the May edition:
* Brazil Healing Itself from the Disease of Corruption;
* The Key to Contentment, Wisdom and Respect for Others;
* In the Fifth Month of the Year, a Blessing from the Pleiades;
* Reducing the Waste of Time;
* Bitterness and Good Will;
* Brazil, India and the Future of Civilization;
* The Karmic Flow in the Wheel of Life;
* Thoughts Along the Road; and
* The Theosophy of the Upanishads.
The 19 pp. edition includes the List of New Texts in Our Websites.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian Theosophist” in our associated websites.
On the role of the esoteric movement in the ethical awakening of mankind during the 21st century, see the book “The Fire and Light of Theosophical Literature”, by Carlos Cardoso Aveline.
Published in 2013 by The Aquarian Theosophist, the volume has 255 pages and can be obtained through Amazon Books.