The March 2022 edition of the Aquarian opens with “A Short Prayer to the Light of Eternal Law” – a brief meditation on peace, and a call for mutual respect among the nations now possessing atomic weapons.
On page two we have the article “Human Suffering in Ukraine: And What Are the Reasons to Persist in Useless Violence?”
* The Shock Doctrine – a note by James Rickards. Do elites fabricate crises? And what for? (p.4).
* Ukraine on Fire – the film by Oliver Stone (p.5).
* Meditate on Peace – and watch a video with Tucker Carlson (p.5).
* The Power to Change the World (p.5).
* Paving the Way to Justice (p.6).
* Freedom From Mind Manipulation (p.7).
* Watch Out (p.8).
* Peace, Eternity and Ignorance (p.9).
* The Imperfect Nature of Life (p.11).
* Andean Condors Live Like Sages (p.13).
* Thoughts Along the Road: It’s Convenient to Work on the Various Levels of Consciousness at the Same Time (p.14).
* The Spiritual Bridges – a poem by Olga Attovna Fedorova (p.16).
* A Planetary Recycling – I Am Grateful for the Learning Opportunities (p.18).
* The Objects of the Movement (p.19).
With 19 pages, the edition contains the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 17 March 2022. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
In order to help spread ethics and theosophy in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends, and invite them to write to the editors making a (free) subscription of the journal. Our e-mail: email@example.com.
Helena Blavatsky (photo) wrote these words: “Deserve, then desire”.