The March edition starts with the article “The Art of Listening”, whose opening paragraph says:
“Spirit gives life to matter: the whole world is secretly luminous. In human existence, all is well as long as the Soul is present. And that is not necessarily granted.”
On pages two and three we present two fragments by Max Picard under the title “The Hidden Nature of Reality”. The note “Our Highest Duty” is on page three. The short poem “Time Is”, by Henry van Dyke, Jr., will be found on page four.
These are other topics in the March 2018 edition:
* Preserving One’s Independence;
* Three Kinds of Persons, fragments from an ancient Eastern text;
* Starting in March: A Course in Discipleship According to Masters;
* Thoughts Along the Road – peace comes to us as a result of right action;
* Two Fragments from Maxwell Maltz – on Self-Knowledge and Imagination;
* The Writings of an Eastern Master – 12, a compilation of the Letters of Blavatsky’s Teacher; and
* Are you a winner? Read “Thinking”, a poem by Walter D. Wintle.
The 14-pp. edition includes a List of the New Items recently published in our associated websites.
The entire collection of “The Aquarian” is available at our associated websites.