On page one of the December edition of “The Aquarian”, the article “The Awakening of the Future” says:
“The splendour of the lights in any city of the world – by Christmas – is a pale reflection of the light of contentment that may exist in one’s soul.”
On page two the reader finds “How Much Strength One Has” and an invitation to listen to a series of thirteen audios with Geoffrey A. Farthing (1909-2004). The talks were just published in our channel at YouTube.
On page three, “Robert Crosbie on the Tower of Babel” and a quotation from Max Picard on Silence. On page four, “The Sources of Peace”. “A Few Notes on Awareness” is on pages 4-5. Then we present “Will-Power and Magnetism”.
Other topics in this issue:
* Reducing the Waste of Energy;
* Three Items On the Agenda;
* Exploring the Occult Side of Christmas;
* The Challenges Involved in Learning;
* Thoughts Along the Road – wise people place their confidence on the Law; and
* The Writings of an Eastern Master – 33 (Concluded) – an article which contains this statement: foolish are those who doubt the Masters.
With 14 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items at the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
E-Theosophy e-group offers a regular study of the classic, intercultural theosophy taught by Helena P. Blavatsky (photo).
Those who want to join E-Theosophy e-group at YahooGroups can do that by visiting https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/E-Theosophy/info.