The opening article of the Aquarian for November is probably the most important text in the theosophical literature of all time. The “Letter of the Maha-Chohan” constitutes a unique document for a number of reasons, and a safe Key to understand human past and future.
The document can also be considered the inner Charter of the theosophical movement.
On page 8 we have the note “Reject Artificial Intelligence, Develop an Authentic Understanding”.
* Organizing the Effort: Three Phases of Daily Discipline.
* Peace, Study and Brotherhood – an article by Steven H. Levy.
* The Prayer of a Lodge – Strengthening Our Common Good-Will.
* How Blavatsky Saw the Failure of Christianity.
* Jerusalem, the Capital of Israel.
* Independent Theosophy on Facebook.
* HPB: Science Is Often More Fanatic Than the Clergy.
* Thoughts Along the Road – The Moral Causes of the Present State of the World.
* The Causes of War, and of Peace.
With 23 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in our websites. The editors hope you have a happy read.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 10 November 2023. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
Give your friends a practical tool to better understand themselves, and better understand the world: invite them to join the study-group E-Theosophy in Google Groups.
Would you like to spread theosophy (and ethics) in today’s world? Send the Aquarian to your friends, and tell them to write to the editors asking for a free subscription.
Helena Blavatsky (photo) wrote these words: “Deserve, then desire”.