These are the main topics of the present edition:
* Life in the Year of 2024 – a revealing 2015 text by James Rickards (p.01).
* A Few Truths About the People – by Lin Yutang (p.03).
* Universal Language in Ancient Times – by Helena Blavatsky (p.03).
* Life as an Alchemical Process (p.04).
* The Moon and the Cat in Ancient Egypt (p.06).
* Meal Time Prayer – May I Realize the Path of Awakening (p.07).
* Practical Exercise – Awareness of the Golden Chain (p.08).
* Correspondence With Joy Mills – 01 – Evaluating Mistakes and Strong
Points in the Theosophical Literature (p.09).
* Thoughts Along the Road – Individual Consciousness, a Ladder to Heaven (p.17).
With 19 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Regarding the path to happiness, one should remember this phrase by Helena Blavatsky (photo): “Deserve, then desire”.