Our March edition has this opening thought:
“By studying the flow of Cycles one gets to understand the science of the use of time.”
The article that starts on page one is “Wisdom in Daily Life: The Theosophy of Economics”. It says:
In both ancient and modern societies, economic relations constitute a central karmic process for they are not limited to the material plane of life, but unfold on various levels of consciousness.
Economic structures play a key role in human history and destiny: the degree of justice and equity present in them helps define the inner quality of life.
These are other topics in the March 2017 “Aquarian”:
*The Meals of the Pilgrim – the issue of food in esoteric philosophy;
* Helena Blavatsky, On Ethics in the Theosophical Movement;
* Contrast and Unity, the Paradox of Man Regarding the Cosmos;
* 2017, the Year in Which Nuclear Weapons Could Be Banned?;
* Listening to the Silence;
* Rejecting Emotional Garbage;
* Thoughts Along the Road; and
* April 2, a Day to Celebrate Altruism.
The 15 pp. edition includes the List of New Texts in our associated websites.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian” at our associated websites.
E-Theosophy e-group offers a regular study of the classic, intercultural theosophy taught by Helena P. Blavatsky (photo).
Those who want to join E-Theosophy e-group at YahooGroups can do that by visiting https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/E-Theosophy/info.